When: February 19, 2014, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Where: Faculty Dining Room – SE Corner Topic(s):
Help us plan, send your RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org Bring a friend!
Share your ideas and learn more about resources available to faculty on campus.
Meet some of the people who can help you:
Library Faculty; Technology Teaching & Learning Group; Reading / Writing Center; ACERT Steering Committee; Technology Resource Center; Blackboard Support; ACERT Faculty Fellows
Discuss topics and ACERT programming including:
- Hybrid & online courses
- ePortfolios, Blackboard, clickers
- (Re)building your W course
- Library instruction geared to your students
- LibGuides, new databases, citation management
- Teaching Scholarship Circles
- Guided Explorations
- Lunchtime Seminars