- The faculty member(s) submitting the proposal should intend to develop the project during summer 2019 and implement it in a class that they will be teaching in the 2019/2020 academic year.
- We welcome joint proposals by two or more faculty members.
- Faculty who received a FITT award in 2018 are not eligible to participate in 2019.
Focus areas for FITT projects in 2019
We welcome all submissions that contribute to innovations in teaching and technology at Hunter College. Not a requirement, but we encourage proposals that contribute to one or more of the following focus areas for 2019:
- Open Educational Resources (OER) or zero-cost learning materials
- Accessible classroom materials or activities based on Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles
- Public Humanities projects that foster dialogue on historical, philosophical, popular culture, and arts topics both inside and outside the classroom
What is offered?