Tomorrow, May 5th, from 12 to 2, Hunter’s Office of Research Administration is inviting faculty to a forum on exploring partnerships with community organizations. Faculty members will:
- Meet individually with community partner agencies.
- Learn about how you can become involved in working with community partners.
- Be grouped with faculty facilitators and other faculty to explore collaborative opportunities.
- Learn about the breadth of work that faculty are already doing.
- Learn about resources at the college
Lunch will be served. RSVP here.
Should be an interesting event! I’ll be staffing a table from 1-2 on how to evaluate your research project – hope to see you there.