The annual HEO/Employee Service Recognition Award winners have been announced, and we are proud to recognize ACERT’s own Nancy Guerrero. Nancy is an Educational Technologist within the Technology, Teaching, and Learning Group (TTLG), and a valued member of the ACERT Steering Committee. These awards were created to recognize staff members whose dedication and commitment have significantly improved how Hunter College serves its students, faculty, and staff. Nominations were solicited college-wide this past fall.
- Jim Agolli, IT Technician, Silberman School of Social Work
- Alicia Brown, Administrative Assistant for Graduate Programs, School of Nursing
- Barbara Austin-King, Senior Admissions Counselor, Office of Student Services
- Jemima Francois, HR Generalist, Office of Human Resources
- Enercida (Nancy) Guerrero, Educational Technologist, Online Learning Center
- Garrett Hauschild, Environmental Operations Manager, Office of Environmental Health and Safety
Join the celebration for Nancy and the rest of this year’s recipients tomorrow, March 14, from 5:30 – 7:00 PM in the President’s Conference Room (1700E). Kindly RSVP to the Office of Special Events at email@example.com or call 212-772-4007.
Also, make sure to register for Nancy’s upcoming ACERT workshops, Making your digital content accessible and Creative Uses of Whiteboard Apps, and join her in June for a 2.5 day long Module-Making Camp.